Each month or quarter we'll do the following things for you:
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, or any of our other services including Quickbooks support.
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to...
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can't really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.
An income statement, otherwise known as a profit and loss statement, basically adds an itemized list of all your revenues and subtracts an itemized list of all your expenses to come up with a profit or loss for the period.
An income statement allows you to...
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business' financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet helps you...
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables. For example, if your receivables cycle is lengthening, maybe you can collect your receivables more aggressively.
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses?
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves?
- Determine if your business has been slowing down payables to forestall an inevitable cash shortage?
Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
Maintaining a Clean General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company's financial records. These records constitute the central "books" of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or any unrecorded payments. Then we'll fix the discrepancies so your books are always accurate and kept in tip top shape.
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide. Our consultations are already included in our price, so please feel free to call us whenever you have a question or concern.
Contact Paramount Tax & Accounting if you'd like to receive a Free Consultation on our Small Business Accounting Service.
Call 801-890-4777 today!
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount Tax & Accounting, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Bookkeeping firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Bookkeeping services near me?"... think no further than Paramount Tax & Accounting!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount Tax & Accounting a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Bountiful, UTComing Soon!190 N Main St, Bountiful
Bradenton, FLComing Soon!1001 Riverside Dr, Palmetto
Campbell, CAComing Soon!900 E Hamilton Ave, Campbell
Chandler, AZComing Soon!1490 South Price Road, Chandler
Cottonwood Heights, UTComing Soon!101 E 7200 S, Midvale
Desert Ridge, AZComing Soon!20860 N Tatum Blvd, Phoenix
Doral, FLComing Soon!7791 NW 46th St, Doral
Draper, UTComing Soon!12481 S. Fort St., Draper
Gilbert, AZ (North)Coming Soon!1166 East Warner Road, Gilbert
Gilbert, AZ (South)Coming Soon!4365 East Pecos Road, Gilbert
Glendale, AZComing Soon!18275 N 59th Ave, Glendale
Globe, AZComing Soon!656 North Broad Street, Globe
Henderson / Boulder City, NVComing Soon!170 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Herriman, UTComing Soon!13212 S Woods Park Dr, Herriman
Katy, TXComing Soon!24044 Cinco Village Center Blvd., Katy
La Mirada, CAComing Soon!16700 Valley View Avenue, La Mirada
Lake Worth, FLComing Soon!2328 10th Ave N, Lake Worth
Las Vegas, NV (Central)Coming Soon!8170 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (South)Coming Soon!8275 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (West)Coming Soon!8430 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas
Lehi, UTComing Soon!3450 N. Triumph Blvd., Lehi
Moapa Valley, NVComing Soon!120 N Moapa Valley Blvd, Overton
Mountain Home, IDComing Soon!167 NE Beaman Street, Mountain Home
Orem, UTComing Soon!1441 South 550 East, Orem
Plano, TX (West)Coming Soon!7950 Legacy Drive, Plano
Provo, UTComing Soon!180 N University Ave, Provo
Rancho Cucamonga, CAComing Soon!9267 Haven Ave, Rancho Cucamonga
Richmond, VA (East)Coming Soon!7300 Hanover Green Drive, Mechanicsville
Salt Lake City, UTComing Soon!136 East South Temple, Salt Lake City
Sandy, UTComing Soon!9295 S 1300 E, Sandy
Saratoga Springs, UTComing Soon!1305 N Commerce Drive, Saratoga Springs
South Jordan, Riverton UTComing Soon!10808 S. River Front Parkway , South Jordan
St. George, UTComing Soon!1283 E. Galilee Way, Washington
Sugar House, UTComing Soon!2150 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City
Sugar Land / Richmond, TX (North)Coming Soon!15500 Voss Road, Sugar Land
Sugar Land / Richmond, TX (South)Coming Soon!77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd, Sugar Land
Waterloo, IAComing Soon!220 W Ridgeway Ave, Waterloo
West Jordan, UTComing Soon!8823 S Redwood Road, West Jordan
West Valley, UTComing Soon!3624 West Bawden Ave, West Valley City
Weston, Pembroke Pines FLComing Soon!12555 Orange Dr, Davie
Sorry, no locations found on the map.
Try another search or zooming out. Click here to reset.