A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all you plans and ideas locked up inside your head... preparing a strategic plan helps you clarify your company's direction, ensures your key leaders are all "on the same page", and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when...
- Starting a new venture, product or service
- Expanding a current organization, product or service
- Buying a new business, product or service
- Turning around a declining business
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to...
- Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
- Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
- Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. You also get to examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
- Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
- Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
- Develop financial plans including projected startup costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years. Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company's success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
- Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
- Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Remember: Failing to plan is planning to fail.
Contact Paramount if you'd like us to help you develop a powerful Strategic Business Plan that drives your business to the level of success you deserve.
Call 801-890-4777 today!
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Strategic Business Planning firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Strategic Business Planning services near me?"... think no further than Paramount!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Why Choose Paramount Tax & Accounting?
Through dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality, Paramount is committed to providing outstanding service to our clients.
Bountiful, UTComing Soon!499 S 100 W, Bountiful
Chandler, AZComing Soon!1490 South Price Road, Chandler
Cottonwood Heights, UTComing Soon!101 E 7200 S, Midvale
Draper, UTComing Soon!12357 S 450 E, Draper
Gilbert, AZ (North)Coming Soon!1166 East Warner Road, Gilbert
Gilbert, AZ (South)Coming Soon!4365 East Pecos Road, Gilbert
Globe, AZComing Soon!656 North Broad Street, Globe
Henderson / Boulder City, NVComing Soon!170 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
La Mirada, CAComing Soon!16700 Valley View Avenue, La Mirada
Las Vegas NV, (West)Coming Soon!8430 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (Central)Coming Soon!8170 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (Enterprise)Coming Soon!8275 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas
Lehi, UTComing Soon!3450 N. Triumph Blvd., Lehi
Oquirrh, UTComing Soon!3624 West Bawden Ave, West Valley City
Orem, UTComing Soon!1431 S 550 E, Orem
Salt Lake City, UTComing Soon!136 East South Temple, Salt Lake City
Sandy, UTComing Soon!9295 S 1300 E, Sandy
Saratoga Springs, UTComing Soon!1305 N Commerce Drive, Saratoga Springs
South Jordan, Riverton UTComing Soon!2339 West 11800 South, Riverton
St. George, UTComing Soon!1283 E. Galilee Way, Washington
Sugar House, UTComing Soon!2150 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City
West Jordan, UTComing Soon!8823 S Redwood Road, West Jordan
Weston, FLComing Soon!2250 NW 136th Ave, Pembroke Pines
Sorry, no locations found on the map.
Try another search or zooming out. Click here to reset.