Paramount Tax Planning Services
Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
We make it a priority to enhance our mastery of the current tax law, complex tax code, and new tax regulations by attending frequent tax seminars.
Businesses and individuals pay the lowest amount of taxes allowable by law because we continually look for ways to minimize your taxes throughout the year, not just at the end of the year.
We recommend Tax Saving Strategies that help you...
- grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Here's just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies we use...
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
- Finding tax deductions by structuring your money to pay for things you enjoy, such as a vacation home.
Remember, we work for you not for the IRS. Many of our clients save many times the fee in reduced tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.
Contact Paramount if you'd like to receive more information about our Tax Planning Services.
Request Appointment Now!
Call 801-890-4777 today!
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Tax Planning firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Tax Planning services near me?"... think no further than Paramount!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Why Choose Paramount Tax & Accounting?
Through dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality, Paramount is committed to providing outstanding service to our clients.
Find a location near you...
Bountiful, UT(Coming Soon!)
499 S 100 W,
Cottonwood Heights, UT(Coming Soon!)
101 E 7200 S,
Draper, UT(Coming Soon!)
12357 S 450 E,
Lehi, UT(Coming Soon!)
3450 N. Triumph Blvd.,
Orem, UT(Coming Soon!)
1431 S 550 E,
Salt Lake City, UT(Coming Soon!)
136 East South Temple,
Salt Lake City, Utah
Sandy, UT(Coming Soon!)
9295 S 1300 E,
Saratoga Springs, UT(Coming Soon!)
1305 N Commerce Drive,
Saratoga Springs, Utah
South Jordan, Riverton UT(Coming Soon!)
2339 West 11800 South,
St. George, UT(Coming Soon!)
1283 E. Galilee Way,
Sugar House, UT(Coming Soon!)
2150 S 1300 E,
Salt Lake City, Utah
West Jordan, UT(Coming Soon!)
8783 S Redwood Road,
West Jordan, Utah