Thinking of owning your own business?
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. It's everything that comes after the excitement and thrill has worn off that dictates whether a small business will make it or not. It's up to you to maintain and stretch out the "thrill and excitement" period forever.
A methodical plan of action is needed to fulfill your dream or goal of being your own boss and running a successful business. Success lies in the approach you choose to take. We help you avoid the common pitfalls that many new small business owners make when starting their new venture.
We help you...
- Prepare an initial business plan to clarify your marketing, management, and financial plans.
- Determine your start-up capital needs.
- Identify sources of start-up capital and backup sources if needed.
- Evaluate and quantify your borrowing power so you know how much money you can get your hands on if needed.
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate.
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware.
- Prepare a Cash Flow Budget so you know exactly how much money you need to keep the business alive each month for the first few years. Unplanned cash requirements are always emotionally painful.
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow.
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs.
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Provide payroll and payroll tax filing when you bring on your first employee.
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.
Let us help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start.
Contact Paramount Tax & Accounting and to see how we can help you succeed by getting your new business off to a good strong start. Please complete the form below to learn more about our New Business Formation Services.
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount Tax & Accounting, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Business Incorporation firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Business Incorporation services near me?"... think no further than Paramount Tax & Accounting!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount Tax & Accounting a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Why Choose Paramount Tax & Accounting?
Through dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality, Paramount is committed to providing outstanding service to our clients.
Bountiful, UTComing Soon!499 S 100 W, Bountiful
Chandler, AZComing Soon!1490 South Price Road, Chandler
Cottonwood Heights, UTComing Soon!101 E 7200 S, Midvale
Draper, UTComing Soon!12357 S 450 E, Draper
Gilbert, AZ (North)Coming Soon!1166 East Warner Road, Gilbert
Gilbert, AZ (South)Coming Soon!4365 East Pecos Road, Gilbert
Globe, AZComing Soon!656 North Broad Street, Globe
Henderson / Boulder City, NVComing Soon!170 S. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson
Herriman, UTComing Soon!12357 S Woods Park Dr, Herriman
Katy, TXComing Soon!24044 Cinco Village Center Blvd., Katy
La Mirada, CAComing Soon!16700 Valley View Avenue, La Mirada
Las Vegas, NV (Central)Coming Soon!8170 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (South)Coming Soon!8275 South Eastern Avenue, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (West)Coming Soon!8430 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas
Lehi, UTComing Soon!3450 N. Triumph Blvd., Lehi
Orem, UTComing Soon!1431 S 550 E, Orem
Salt Lake City, UTComing Soon!136 East South Temple, Salt Lake City
Sandy, UTComing Soon!9295 S 1300 E, Sandy
Saratoga Springs, UTComing Soon!1305 N Commerce Drive, Saratoga Springs
South Jordan, Riverton UTComing Soon!10808 S. River Front Parkway , South Jordan
St. George, UTComing Soon!1283 E. Galilee Way, Washington
Sugar House, UTComing Soon!2150 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City
Sugar Land, TXComing Soon!77 Sugar Creek Center Blvd, Sugar Land
Treasure Valley, IDComing Soon!Address Coming Soon!, Mountain Home
West Jordan, UTComing Soon!8823 S Redwood Road, West Jordan
West Valley, UTComing Soon!3624 West Bawden Ave, West Valley City
Weston, Pembroke Pines FLComing Soon!2250 NW 136th Ave, Pembroke Pines
Sorry, no locations found on the map.
Try another search or zooming out. Click here to reset.