Initial Paramount Tax & Accounting Franchise Investment
The initial investment cost for a new Paramount Tax franchise depends on how your business is set up at the time of investment. If you meet some initial investment requirements, we can help you join the Paramount Tax franchise network. Startup costs depend on your current business situation.
An existing tax office with no large build-out expenses would represent the low end of the investment range. At the high end, startup costs cover potential franchisees who are not already involved in an existing business. These entrepreneurs would need to acquire basics such as office space, furniture, and any other necessary materials before joining the Paramount Tax franchise model.
A Paramount Tax representative would be happy to discuss where you fall on the investment range.
Paramount Tax offers 31 years of proven experience, extensive training to set you up for success, and services that our big name competitors don’t: every return is reviewed by a CPA within the franchise.
Big firms like H&R Block and Liberty Tax are more interested in buying and developing already successful tax firms. At Paramount Tax, we are more willing to offer accounting franchise opportunities because we believe that anyone with the drive to own their own business can be successful in this industry, and we offer the training and resources to make that happen.
Open Locations (we are selling territories fast, so inquire today!)
- Chandler, AZChandler, AZ(Coming Soon!)
- La Mirada, CALa Mirada, CA(Coming Soon!)
- Bountiful, UTBountiful, UT(Coming Soon!)
- Cottonwood Heights, UTCottonwood Heights, UT(Coming Soon!)
- Draper, UTDraper, UT(Coming Soon!)
- Lehi, UTLehi, UT(Coming Soon!)
- South Jordan, Riverton UTSouth Jordan, Riverton UT(Coming Soon!)
- St. George, UTSt. George, UT(Coming Soon!)
- West Jordan, UTWest Jordan, UT(Coming Soon!)