Estate planning on your own can be complicated and costly. And the list is endless... state taxes, bureaucracy, probate courts, unfair appraisals, health care concerns, eligibility of heirs, life insurance, IRAs, 401Ks, annuities, burial or cremation costs, and intent regarding death-postponing treatment to name a few. Not knowing your legal and financial rights often ends up costing you more in the end.
Thoughts of estate planning often bring more questions than answers: Could an heir be too young to inherit? Should the inheritance be given at a certain age? Is the intended beneficiary in a shaky marriage with divorce as a possibility? Are there children from a previous marriage? Should inheritance be protected from potential creditors of the heir? Are there taxes that can be avoided? Are you able to avoid the probate court rules, delays, and costs?
Planning what happens to your estate when you're gone can seem frustrating and intimidating without qualified help.
You may feel that you're too young to care about estate planning. Or, perhaps the reminder of death makes you uncomfortable. You might be tempted to put the whole thing off, assuming that it will just take care of itself. In all cases, estate planning ends up saving your family lots of time, heartache and money.
And we can help.
Every estate planning situation is different. In order to help you, we want to know you, your unique situation, and the nature of your relationships. To give you the best possible advice, we have partnered with some of the best financial planners. Through these financial professionals, we offer discussion, recommendations and useful research tools to make your planning simple, efficient, and worry-free. We are available throughout the process for further discussion regarding questions, change of circumstances, and alternatives. At every step, we'll be there with you.
We help you...
- Clearly define your estate planning goals.
- Organize and create your estate planning team (experts on law, finance, and taxes) if you need one.
- Evaluate and recommend estate planning options.
- Prepare, organize and review your estate planning documents including current wills, trusts, health care and power of attorney.
- Decrease the problems and expenses associated with probate.
- Lessen taxes at time of death.
- Arrange for management of your estate in the event you are incapacitated.
- Draft a working plan for conserving and effectively managing your estate after death.
- Transfer the assets of your estate to heirs the way you want.
- Organize fair and adequate liquidation of estate to cover taxes and other expenses.
- Amend your plan as needed.
You also get help with...
- Living Wills and Trusts.
- Lifetime Family Wealth Transfers.
- Family partnerships and other business relationships.
- Leaving money to charities.
- Preparation for estate and trust tax problems.
- The hassles and red tape associated with estate planning can be daunting, but you don't need to do it alone. Our team is waiting to assist you through every step of the process.
Contact Paramount if you'd like more information about our estate planning services.
Request Appointment Now!
Call 801-341-2300 today!
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Estate Planning firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Estate Planning services near me?"... think no further than Paramount!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Why Choose Paramount Tax & Accounting?
Through dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality, Paramount is committed to providing outstanding service to our clients.
Find a location near you...
- Chandler, AZChandler, AZ(Coming Soon!)
- La Mirada, CALa Mirada, CA(Coming Soon!)
- Las Vegas, NVLas Vegas, NV(Coming Soon!)
- Bountiful, UTBountiful, UT(Coming Soon!)
- Cottonwood Heights, UTCottonwood Heights, UT(Coming Soon!)
- Draper, UTDraper, UT(Coming Soon!)
- Lehi, UTLehi, UT(Coming Soon!)
- South Jordan, Riverton UTSouth Jordan, Riverton UT(Coming Soon!)
- St. George, UTSt. George, UT(Coming Soon!)
- West Jordan, UTWest Jordan, UT(Coming Soon!)