As your cherished family member gets older, they may need some help with their day-to-day financial tasks. Ordinarily simple tasks such as balancing a checkbook and paying household bills become increasingly difficult for the elderly.
You could take care of their day-to-day financial tasks yourself, if you have the time and live close. But if you don't, you may want to consider hiring a professional to help.
With our elder care services, you get the help of a caring, honest and knowledgeable professional. Someone on your team, looking out for your parents or grandparents best interest.
Your loved ones get assistance with their daily finances and business duties and you are kept informed of every step we make. That way, you always know that your family member's needs are being met.
Whether your loved one is no longer entirely independent or simply needs extra help to enjoy their lives, you get help in any of the following areas...
- Reviewing and paying household bills, budgeting, and record keeping.
- Assistance with check writing and checkbook balancing.
- Making sure money is received, receipted, and deposited.
- Offering second opinions regarding household issues and unexpected situations.
- Handling day-to-day financial transactions such as home repairs, routine maintenance, and emergency medical expenses.
- Planning retirement account distributions and safeguard against improper disbursements.
- Organizing and reviewing personal, financial, and legal documents to determine what needs to be addressed.
- Preparing an inventory of personal assets and investments.
- Identifying and planning their retirement income, needs, and goals.
- Determining current and long-term cash flow needs by analyzing income and expenses.
- Addressing questions about lifestyle, Social Security, pensions, Medicare, and long-term insurance.
- Monitoring investment portfolio and other assets in conjunction with their investment advisor.
- Preparing, planning and filing income, trust, gift and estate tax.
- Providing referrals to local services and agencies.
- Assessing proper level of care.
Planning for the future is important, and elder care services are crucial to help your elderly family members maintain their independence and financial freedom. Contact us Paramount Tax & Accounting for more information.
Request Appointment Now!
Call 801-890-4777 today!
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount Tax & Accounting, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Elderly Care Financial firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Elderly Care Financial services near me?"... think no further than Paramount Tax & Accounting!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount Tax & Accounting a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Why Choose Paramount Tax & Accounting?
Through dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality, Paramount is committed to providing outstanding service to our clients.
Find a location near you...
Chandler, AZ(Coming Soon!)
1490 South Price Road,
Gilbert, AZ (North)(Coming Soon!)
1166 East Warner Road,
Gilbert, AZ (South)(Coming Soon!)
4365 East Pecos Road,
Globe, AZ(Coming Soon!)
656 North Broad Street,
Henderson / Boulder City, NV(Coming Soon!)
170 S. Green Valley Parkway,
Las Vegas, NV (Central)(Coming Soon!)
8170 W Sahara Ave,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, NV (South)(Coming Soon!)
8275 South Eastern Avenue,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas, NV (West)(Coming Soon!)
8430 W Lake Mead Blvd,
Las Vegas, Nevada
Bountiful, UT(Coming Soon!)
499 S 100 W,
Cottonwood Heights, UT(Coming Soon!)
101 E 7200 S,
Draper, UT(Coming Soon!)
12357 S 450 E,
Lehi, UT(Coming Soon!)
3450 N. Triumph Blvd.,
Orem, UT(Coming Soon!)
1431 S 550 E,
Salt Lake City, UT(Coming Soon!)
136 East South Temple,
Salt Lake City, Utah
Sandy, UT(Coming Soon!)
9295 S 1300 E,
Saratoga Springs, UT(Coming Soon!)
1305 N Commerce Drive,
Saratoga Springs, Utah
South Jordan, Riverton UT(Coming Soon!)
10808 S. River Front Parkway ,
South Jordan, Utah
St. George, UT(Coming Soon!)
1283 E. Galilee Way,
Sugar House, UT(Coming Soon!)
2150 S 1300 E,
Salt Lake City, Utah
West Jordan, UT(Coming Soon!)
8823 S Redwood Road,
West Jordan, Utah
West Valley, UT(Coming Soon!)
3624 West Bawden Ave,
West Valley City, Utah