At times you may need a trained outside professional to evaluate your company's operations to determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of resources and to protect yourself from employee theft.
We assess your internal control systems to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures. Then we make recommendations that help your company become stronger and more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures we find.
What we do for you...
- Implement segregation of duties so that duties are divided, or segregated, among different people to reduce risk of error or inappropriate actions. No one person has control over all aspects of any financial transaction.
- Make sure transactions are authorized by a person delegated approval authority when the transactions are consistent with policy and funds are available.
- Ensure records are routinely reviewed and reconciled, by someone other than the preparer or transactor, to determine that transactions have been properly processed.
- Make certain that equipment, inventories, cash and other property are secured physically, counted periodically, and compared with item descriptions shown on control records.
- Provide employees with appropriate training and guidance to ensure they have the knowledge necessary to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate level of direction and supervision, and are aware of the proper channels for reporting suspected improprieties.
- Document policies and procedures and making them accessible to employees. The documented policies and procedures provide day-to-day guidance to your staff and continuation of duties in the event of prolonged employee absences or turnover.
- Review operations to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations are being carried out as planned.
Contact Paramount if you'd like more information about our internal control services please complete this form to setup a Free Consultation.
Call 801-890-4777 today!
Many people do not know how a professional tax and accounting firm differs from a bookkeeper or tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accounting firm, such as Paramount, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Internal Controls firm in America. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find Internal Controls services near me?"... think no further than Paramount!
Upgrade to Tax & Accounting Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accounting firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accounting firm utilizes licensed professionals such as Certified Public Accountants (CPAs), EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount a call or visit our tax and accounting firm for a free consultation.
Bountiful, UTComing Soon!499 S 100 W, Bountiful
Chandler, AZComing Soon!1490 South Price Road, Chandler
Cottonwood Heights, UTComing Soon!101 E 7200 S, Midvale
Draper, UTComing Soon!12357 S 450 E, Draper
La Mirada, CAComing Soon!16700 Valley View Avenue, La Mirada
Las Vegas NV, (West)Coming Soon!8430 W Lake Mead Blvd, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (Central)Coming Soon!8170 W Sahara Ave, Las Vegas
Lehi, UTComing Soon!3450 N. Triumph Blvd., Lehi
Salt Lake City, UTComing Soon!136 East South Temple, Salt Lake City
Saratoga Springs, UTComing Soon!1305 N Commerce Drive, Saratoga Springs
South Jordan, Riverton UTComing Soon!2339 West 11800 South, Riverton
St. George, UTComing Soon!1283 E. Galilee Way, Washington
West Jordan, UTComing Soon!8783 S Redwood Road, West Jordan
Sorry, no locations found on the map.
Try another search or zooming out. Click here to reset.