Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. At Paramount Tax & Accounting, we go beyond tax compliance and proactively recommend tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income. Such strategies help you:
- Grow and preserve assets by keeping Uncle Sam out of your pockets.
- Defer income so you can keep your money now and pay less taxes later.
- Reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- Reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you've made.
- Reduce taxes on your gifts so you can give more.
- Reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement distributions so you can retire in style.
Request Appointment Now!
Many people do not know how a professional tax firm differs from a tax preparer. The main difference when working with a professional tax and accountingbookkeeping firm, such as Paramount Tax & Accounting in Las Vegas, is that our firm utilizes the services of CPAs, EAs, and Attorneys who are distinguished from other finance professionals by stringent qualification and licensing requirements. Paramount has worked hard to create relationships to deliver the value that our clients expect. In fact, our goal is to be the No. 1 Tax Preparation firm in Las Vegas. So when you ask yourself, "Where can I find accountingbookkeeping services near me?"... think no further than Paramount Tax & Accounting in Las Vegas!
Upgrade to Tax & AccountingBookkeeping Firm
Whether you are filing personal taxes or you own a business, if you are not already using a professional tax and accountingbookkeeping firm, you have most likely already missed out on major tax benefits, deductions and credits. This is because a professional tax and accountingbookkeeping firm utilizes licensed professionals such as CPAs, EAs and Attorneys, who can not only advise individuals on personal financial matters but who are qualified to advise businesses, financial institutions, nonprofit organizations and government agencies on a wide range of financial topics. Our strict standards ensure that we understand the complicated tax laws and how to implement strategies that return the most benefits to individuals and businesses. Give Paramount Tax & Accounting in Las Vegas a call or visit our tax and accountingbookkeeping firm in Las Vegas for a free consultation.
It is not uncommon to come across a significant deduction or error that was overlooked when you filed taxes. When this happens, the Internal Revenue Service allows you the opportunity to retroactively amend your taxes to rectify such errors. Whether you received a revised 1099, overlooked a sizable charity deduction, or even miscalculated your mortgage interest, amending your tax return can help you recover the money you are rightfully owed.
At Paramount Tax and AccountingBookkeeping, we not only help you amend your taxes, but also:
- Calculate your estimated refund
- Identify reasons (if any) NOT to amend
- Determine the timing of filing an amendment
- Determine whether amending your taxes is worth the time and investment
Although there are no requirements or penalties for not filing an amendment, our tax return specialists at Paramount Tax & accounting can help you best understand.