Are you ready to file your taxes but aren’t sure what resources you may need or where you can go? The Paramount Tax and Accounting Services Tax Center offers a comprehensive list of resources to help you prepare to file your taxes with your tax professional. Efficiency and accuracy are critical throughout this process; our many years of experience in the industry has taught us that being organized all year long can make a huge difference when it’s time to work on filing your taxes. We urge all of our clients to take a proactive approach and enjoy working with them to educate them as part of our partnership.
Below, we have listed some resources we hope will help you navigate the filing of taxes:
- Do I need to file? - It may be helpful to understand if you are legally required to file income taxes.
- Small Business and Self-Employed Tax Center - The links on this page provide important information for all small businesses and self-employed individuals.
- Self-Employed Individuals Tax Center - The links on this page provide basic information to individuals who are self-employed independent contractors.
- Disaster Assistance and Emergency Relief for Individuals and Businesses - Special tax law provisions may help taxpayers and businesses recover financially from the impact of a disaster, especially when the president declares their location to be a major disaster area. Depending on the circumstances, the IRS may grant additional time to file returns and pay taxes.
- IRS Video Portal - The IRS Video portal contains video and audio presentations on topics of interest to small businesses, individuals and tax professionals. You will find video clips of tax topics, archived versions of live panel discussions and webinars.
Common Tax Forms
- Form 1040 - U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040A - U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040EZ - Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
- Form 1040NR - U.S. Nonresident Alien Income Tax Return
Should you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to call the professionals at Paramount Tax and Accounting Services.